Destin & Fort Walton Beach: Top Beach Limo Destinations
For over 25 years, Bay Limousine has covered the Gulf Coast of Florida. Destin and Fort Walton Beach have everything! Enjoy emerald green waters and white sandy beaches to top notch shopping and upscale dining. Bay Limo knows all the top beach limo destinations. Let our professional staff show you around our beautiful home.
Voted #1 as the Best Limo Service on the Emerald Coast of Florida!
We serve all the most popular beach limo destinations from top restaurants to the hottest clubs.
Our fleet of luxury vehicles vehicles has a choice that’s right for any event or budget. Our stretch Hummer limo and our VIP luxury limo bus are both popular choices for larger groups. If you’re looking for a more private setting in your limo service, we also have our white stretch Chrysler 300 and even a 1939 classic Cadillac.
Are you planning on visiting Destin or Fort Walton for a special event or festival? We can help you avoid the hassles of traffic and parking. More so, we have worked with many of these events and can sometimes make special arrangements with the sponsors.
Bay Limousine is #1 limo service in Destin, Fort Walton, Pensacola Beach, Panama City Beach, 30A and serving many surrounding areas. If you have any questions about area attractions, we have assembled this list of top beach limo destinations. We are here to help you plan a truly memorable evening. Bay Limo prides itself in providing the best in safety and luxury for our customers.
Check out just a few of our local restaurants, venues and festivals and call us today. Bay Limo is your headquarters for the best in Destin and Fort Walton Beach limos.
Restaurants & Clubs of Destin and Fort Walton Beach
- Ocean Club - The Ocean Club is a Fine Restaurant and Bar serving only the freshest cuts of fish and steak in addition to great food and an extensive wine list.
- The Village of Baytowne Warf - Located along the shores of the Choctawhatchee Bay in Northwest Florida, come visit The Village of Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy an array of boutiques, eateries, galleries and nightlife! Furthermore, we also offer a jam-packed schedule of outdoor festivals and special events for the entire family.
- Sandestin Vacation Rentals - There are so many great reasons to get away. Maybe it’s celebrating a major life event like a wedding (congratulations!). Escaping for a well-deserved family vacation? Or maybe you're looking for the perfect place for a corporate retreat. Because of our vast selection, we can help you find what you're looking for.
- The Block - The Block in Fort Walton offers three clubs in one: the Cell Block is Fort Walton's latest rock, visit the Country Block for the best in country music and dancing, and for a fun night with friends there's the Sports/Karaoke Block!
- Red Bar - The Red Bar is popular for fun with friends and family. Relax listening to the great live Jazz Music and enjoying great food and cocktails.
- Caliza - Caliza Restaurant is a dining hot spot offering fresh local seafood, grilled steaks, pasta, soups, and a variety of salads.
- Flemings - Stylish, contemporary dining is the hallmark of Fleming's. Our celebrated wine list, known as the Fleming's 100, boasts some of the finest wines in the world.
- Cafe 30A - Cafe Thirty - A is a casual fine-dining restaurant featuring grilled and fire-roasted seafood, meats, and poultry, wood-oven pizza, vegetarian fare and hedonistic, "architectural" desserts.
- Mitchell's Fish Market - At Mitchell's Fish Markets, we are proud to be MSC chain of custody certified. This means that we serve only the best and freshest seafood available.
- Vintij Wine Boutique & Bistro - The favorite restaurant of Destin, Florida locals combining a wine market, wine bar and award-winning cuisine.
- The Village Door - The Village Door Restaurant and Nightclub offers bayfront, family-friendly dining with great food, great views and great prices!
- Rum Runners - The wide variety of music, audience participation, high energy level, and sheer FUN make Rum Runners the place to be in Destin!
- A.J.'s - Perched upon the bluffs of Destin's historic inner harbor AJ's offers spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. As a result, AJ's has been the premiere spot for fun and family entertainment for nearly three decades!
LOCAL SPECIAL EVENTS
- "Destin Christmas Tree Lighting" - Destin Commons is proud to welcome Santa at the Destin Commons in the Center Plaza. Afterwards, join him to light the enormous 50' Christmas tree
- "Round The Island Race" - The traditional 100 mile race around Santa Rosa Island brings sailors from around the country.
- "Sandestin Wine Festival" - The Sandestin Wine Festival at Baytowne Wharf brings four days of unique events. From attending wine dinners with celebrity chefs to wine tastings that showcase an unprecedented 800 wines, it's a wine lover's dream.
- Destin Seafood Festival - The Seafood Festival is hosted along the beautiful Destin Harbor and the Harbor Boardwalk. Additionally, there is lots of excitement with the action of the Destin Fishing Rodeo right in the heart of the Festival.
- Destin Arts Festival – Recognized as one of Northwest Florida’s premier fine art shows, over 100 juried artists from around the United States will dot the beachscape to compete for $9,000 in cash prizes.
- Holiday on the Harbor Lighted Boat Parade – The Destin Harbor hosts a lighted boat parade to delight young and old alike. So, find your perfect viewing spot along the docks and restaurants west of Grand Harbor Condominiums on Destin Harbor.
- Destin Fishing Rodeo - Established in 1948, The Destin Fishing Rodeo is the ultimate fishing tournament for saltwater anglers of all ages.
- Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic - Ranked as one of the Top Ten Big Money tournaments in the world, the Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic is the fastest growing billfishing tournament on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
- Florida State HOG Rally - Come down to Destin, Florida to join us at the Florida State HOG Rally. Best of all, these rallies are great ways to experience the Gulf of Mexico on your bike.
- Emerald Coast Volleyball Week – The Boardwalk in Ft Walton Beach hosts this twice annual celebration of volleyball competition and family fun including Men’s, Women’s, Coed, and Kids play.
- Gulf Coast Bridal Faire - The Premier Bridal event of the year at the Emerald Coast Convention Center. Come experience the event, featuring photographers, florists, DJ's, bakers, hotels, caterers, wedding and event planners, live music and more.
- Destin "Week of Blessings" and Annual Blessing of the Fleet - A growing tradition sponsored by area churches. The event includes Blessing of the Youth concert, Blessing of the Family Children’s Fair, Blessing of the Marketplace. Ultimately, the highlight of the event is the annual Blessing of the Fleet.
- Mardi Gras on the Island Parade and Ball - Okaloosa Island - Bring the kids for a traditional New Orleans-style Mardi Gras parade down Santa Rosa Blvd on Okaloosa Island. Even more, stay for an Okaloosa Island block party.
- Senior Snowbird Expo - The Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce sponsors an annual Senior Snowbird Expo offering entertainment, food and fun.
- Baytowne Wharf Beer Festival - The Village of Baytowne Wharf at Sandestin presents the Annual Baytowne Wharf Beer Fest. American specialty beers from around the nation will be available to sample and savor. The main event will feature more than 200 domestic and international craft beers. Meanwhile, brewery representatives will be offering an opportunity to learn about different types of lagers and ales. Live music will be featured throughout the weekend.
- Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival and Torchlight Parade - A week-long festival with food vendors, arts and crafts, music, entertainment, and a fireworks display on Friday. Billy Bowlegs Armada landing and mock battle Saturday afternoon, and a torchlight parade on Sunday evening.
CALL BAY LIMO 850-269-1200
Bay Limo is your limo service headquarters from Panama City Beach to Gulf Shores, AL and everywhere in between, including 30A, Destin, Ft Walton Beach. Call us today at 850.269.1200 or get a free online quote today and let us treat you like the VIP you are.